Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My first fashion blog... ADVICE!

Hey everybody, it's Abby obviously! I know I've just started this blog but I hope some people start reading it and get into it because my fashion senses are TINGLING! Ok so here are some of the "hot" looks for this winter
1. Floppy hats
2. Small bags or wristlets/clutches
3. Gloves WITHOUT the fingers
4. Flashy rings/ neclaces
5. Ruffly shirts
6. Puffy skirts to wear with a puffy white tank top
7. A SUPER puffy dress
8. Clunky heals
9. Headbands with things on them
10. Long, Flowy sweatshirts

And here are some of the new colors!
1. YELLOW! yes yellow, I thought of this color because due to the economy and area that America is in right now, people need a color boost! And yellow is one of the happiest colors I know!
2. Light Purple! light purple is in because it complements lots of colors really nicely!
3. Navy blue... isn't this ALWAYS in!
4. red! red, not sure why but it's EVERYWHERE these days!
5. Gray... gray is an edgy color that looks good with pretty much EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD!

Well I hope you liked reading my fashion blog for today, don't worry fashion challenged ones... I'm here to help!
ABBY OUT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment