Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wanting Love

Sorry guys if this is a really random post... but dont worry I'll get to the fashion part later. Answer me this one question....
Have you ever wanted love or somebody to like you so badly that you listen to sad music, mope around your house, and just wish on everything that somebody will love you?...
answer me in my comments.
Even though I'm only 13, turning 14 this saturdayyy! JANUARY 30=ABBY'S BDAY! Sure I seem a little you to wish somebody will like me but is it so bad? I mean even old people want love! I mean I don't want somebody to LOVE me but sure, it would be nice if a guy were to have a crush on me.... this year was the first year anybody has ever liked me! And no I'm not some ugly person... I've been told many times I'm very cute actually! But anyways this guy liked me and I was really happy because he kept on saying all this really nice and sweet stuff to me about me! :D but then I realized he was doing the same thing to my "friend" (who I don't like but have to hang out with because my friend is friends with her) and then my heart was broken. I WAS ACTUALLY BEGINNING TO LIKE HIM! and then he ruined it AND my friendship with her. Now my friend is friends with him again and it makes me really sad to think... and then on New years he told me he "chose" me and loved me and everything but then he broke my heart again and continued flirting with my friend. :( :*( so then I gave up and told him off for being a player and that if he wanted me to like him he would have to give up on both of us, and so he did.
I hope that those of you girls out there reading this realize this one fact... guys suck.
Didn't that story just make you wanna get in bed and listen to sad music while hugging your blanket and watch re-runs of project runway?
But before all this happened he asked me out and stuff and at Halloween he was ALL OVER ME like no joke, he would hug me from behind and kiss my hand *cheesy I know* and play with my hair and sit next to me and lean on me, and I sorta leaned back.... I mean he was flirting with me and it was the perfect chance to flirt back!

And to all you women out there that are saying "Stupid move" I know it was, but I was weak. I want love as much as everybody else. :(
So now my friend is "friends" with him which makes me sad cuz he ALSO asked me to make out with him but I. said... NOOO! :D and also my friend has been ignoring me A LOT lately... :*( she's spending more time with that annoying girl I just mentioned. :p so I have like nobody except for my best friend since pre-k! she's like my sister but isnt in any of my classes. :(
As I type this I'm listening to "Vanilla Twilight" by owl city... :(
after I found out about what the guy was doing to me I designed a whole line by sketching... called the masquerade ball.... it's all about hiding behind a mask, pretending to do and be something or somebody that you're not.
So anyways... here's the fashion protion of my sad entry today...
for 13-16 year olds who are looking for a boyfriend...
  • don't look too desperate, guys hate that
  • try to look cute, it isn't stupid or weird to want to look good for a guy! EVERYBODY DOES!
  • maybe a pair of skinny jeans with a light pink shirt and bracelts... a head band the same color as your shoes

ok I'm sorry but I'm depressed so I'll give more tomorrow...

ABBY OUT! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment